Aussie string girth

> New subject.  I ride in an Aussie saddle with the over girth.  Does
> anybody know if a string girth is made for those Aussie saddles?  The

Well, Glenda The Catalog Hoarder is once again responding. :)  Can you
tell how much I enjoy looking through tack catalogs?!

Libertyville Western Rider, current edition, p. 32, has 6 girths for
Aussie saddles, of which 4 are string.  1-800-872-3353

Glenda & Lakota (hey, put that catalog down and come brush me some more!)