sports saddle

Hello there,

I want to sell my sports saddle that I LOVE to ride in, but did not fit the
prominent withers/ swayed-back horses I tried it on.

As far as I recall the saddle is 15" seat-size, it has some extra rings
that are VERY handy, the stirrups are set back and it's of black color
altogether.
I'm around 5.6 feet/150 pounds and I had a blast riding in this saddle, it
is a shame to give it away! I only had that pleasure for three rides and
some training miles, might even sell the seat-cover with it, it is of grey
sheep-skin and worked so well for me.
The prize should be around 650,-

Anyone out there, who is interested? I'm located in the Bay area, San
Francisco, California.

Please e-mail me privately, I'm on the digest-version and don't want to
fill up the list at all!

Katja
<all bummed>