RIDE ENTRIES

The AERC requires that members present their cards at check in or pay $10.00.
If the ride manager does not check the cards and there is some discrepancy
[fake numbers given, wrong numbers given, etc.] the ride manager must pay the
$10.00.  Remember the old days when you had to send a copy of your horse's
registration papers to qualify for a breed award?  I have found that when I
enter a ride, I just send a xerox copy of my AERC membership card along with
the entry.  This saves alot of time for the ride secretary.  Trust me, I am
one and I know these things.

Thanks to all of you for the good wishes, cards and phone calls since my big
fall at Las Vegas and my subsequent surgery.  My knee and tibia are now held
together with bone grafts, a titanium plate and ten screws.  No more sailing
through airport metal detectors.

Maryben Stover