Re: Bob Marshall Sports Saddle

At 11:45 PM 1/10/98 EST, you wrote:
>I have been using a Sport saddle for a few years and absolutley love it.  I
>recently did a four day ride (Death Valley) with it.

Ditto!!

Speaking of which, I have the following for sale:

14" chocolate youth cut, stirrups back, endurance model, used 2 mos.
15" black, stirrups back, endurance model, slightly used

Also, if anybody is interested I have a brand new full sheepskin cover in
black (with leg wraps) custom made to fit a 14.5" Sports Saddle.  Customer
changed mind on color.

e-mail me for prices!

Happy Trails,

Karen