a tragic loss

Dear ridecamp,
I have some information to pass along to you about Susan Gibson
Sutton, as well as answering some questions posted here concerning
ROC and TB.

Tragically, Susan's new husband Bobby died unexpectedly yesterday.
I have no more information than that at this time.

Although I am not involved with ROC, I did learn officially from
Susan earlier in the week that ROC was cancelled for 1998-
the reason given was that she wanted to focus on TRAIL BLAZER.

The Jan/Feb issue was mailed the last week of Dec. She decided
to take your posted suggestions about getting back on track by
going straight from Sept/Oct (which was late) to Jan/Feb and
pushing everyone's subscription forward one month.
This is explained in the new issue.

Deb LaBerge