Re: a whole new thread -- saddles & rain

After I clean my saddles, which may be once a year, (IF I'm in the Mood)
I follow up with a coat of Mink oil.  I have used it for years and I think
it helps with the water,  and yes we often ride until our saddles are
soaked all the way through.  I've ridden too many memorial day rides at
Blue and Grey , where it rained HARD all weekend, that's not counting the
rides we had severe weather and a tornado at.  Any one else having a
visual or a Flash back?

Lucie Hess
Columbia, Missouri
Chief Black Arrow -retired Appy