Re: Biothane Halter

>------------------------------

>Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 21:58:36 EST
>From: Naztari <Naztari@aol.com>
>To: ridecamp@endurance.net
>Subject: Biothane Halter

>I am interested in Sportack's Boiothane Halter with Add On Bridle. Has
>anyone used this combination? Any comments?

>Ed Roley

For what it's worth I've used a biothane halter with "add-on-bridle" from
The Australian Connection for several years. They were the first to come
out with this item. I also use the clip-on headstall part with a rope
halter. They can be reached at 916-791-1542. I switched to their new rope
reigns too and think they are the most comfortable reigns I have ever
used. Plus you get color choices!!

Raymond Santana
Network  Operations
UC Davis Medical Center