Re: Stone bruises & hoof hardeners

On Fri, 09 Jan 1998 07:55:36 -0700 Zebella <zebella@idt.net> writes:
>Angela C. McGhee wrote:
>> Just in case anyone recommends formaldehyde, make sure you only get
>it on
>> the sole, and don't do it very often.  By the way, it will really
>harden
>> the sole.
>>

>Just curious,  where do you buy formaldehyde?
>
>tracy
>
>My vet sells it to me by the pint.  It was cheep, a couple of dollars or
so.  He has his own veterinary supply business.  This may require a
license to dispense,but he trusts me, and allows me to buy pretty much
what I want.

 By the way, his receptionist said she couldn't pour it up for me because
she wears contacts.  I guess the fumes would just glue those suckers
right to her eyeballs!

Angie McGhee