Re: groundwork vs. riding

I had to chuckle at this picture because it fits so well with my 4 horses.
Every morning when I walk into the barn to feed, it takes about 15 seconds for
the place to sound like Niagara Falls!  Everyone of them walks to their special
part of their stall and let's loose.  Sure wish they would learn to "hold it"
until they get outdoors.

Carol in Vermont with the 4 floor flushers

--- Ruth Bourgeois wrote:
My mare always goes over to the corner of her paddock and pees when she
sees me coming out with her feed. I don't think it has anything to do
with being territorial in her case
--- end of quoted material ---