Re: Dry Feet

I ride in a full slicker.  It covers not only my feet, but my saddle, too!
It can also cover my hands!  I stay perfectly dry.  I love it, only I wish
it had a hood!
PS Make sure your horse can handle this...if not sure, put the slicker on
the back of your saddle, draped, then slip in on AFTER you are on!
(Learned the hard way and ended up in the hospital!)
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Arabians
Home of FA AL BADI+/
OK