RE: Next endurance prospects

Reading this thread with interest. My veterinarian who is also
a good friend of mine is currently doing a research project
involving wormers. She has 80 head of horses she bought
through various sales. Some friends and I go out and ride
them to determine which ones are worth selling and where they
stand in training.  She has 5 pure arabs out there and several
crosses. Of course I ride the arabs and am actually looking and
one a maybe my next endurance horse, he's a little gelding, 6 years
old. You never know, what was some peoples garbage may be your
diamond. (hopefully)! All these horses where bought really
cheap at various backyard auctions, so I figure I can't go
wrong by getting him. We'll see.  Julie