Re: wise buy!/demand=price?quality=price?

> AMD, remember this, it costs just as much to feed a cheap horse as an
> expensive one.

I was told by everyone around me, "buying the horse is the cheapest part
of the whole affair" -- NO KIDDING!  I bought Lakota in February last
year, and spent 4 times his purchase price before Christmas. :)

I think you should pay whatever the price for the horse you find that you
REALLY want.  It took me two years to find Lakota, but he's exactly what
I was looking for.

Glenda & Lakota (worth every penny and then some)