Yosemite--Old Age, Alas! The Cavalry to the Rescue!

I'm forwarding this because it may give some of you ideas for your ongoing
battles for trails.  I will be at the meeting Friday, Jan. 9, at Concord-Mt.
Diablo Trail Ride Assn. to listen and hope to speak on the issue of
handicapped access via horseback.

Anyone who might be interested in attending the Yosemite meeting Friday,
please contact Nancy Dupont at:  htrails@earthlink.net

                        Sue in California