Re: Yosemite--Old Age, Alas! The Cavalry to the Rescue!

This battle is interesting to me in Kansas. On a smaller scale, we are
trying to get a state park near our homes to reopen a horse trail. The
trail was originally cut by horse people (with permission). Then a new
range came ont he scene and decided she wanted that trail just for hikers
and mountain bikes.

My training buddy and I rode that trail dozens of times this summer and
NEVER saw a mountain bike, and saw walkers only once. And they were
thrilled to see and pet our horses. It's the pits.

chris paus & star