Ridgeway system

Hi all,

A mini type of survey for all.
We are considering trying to get our committee to adopt this system for
vetting pulses. We have obtained some info on how it works but really
need ammunition on success(or not) of this system, wether the vets see
it as a good sytem (with reasons),rider acceptability of it and anything
else you can think of. Please spend some time giving me your views so we
can prepare for the worst. If you can give me some contact names or
e-mail addresses of people who run rides, vets or AERC etc members whom
I can contact privately. Please e-mail me at natcon@afrox.boc.com with
any help at all.

Much appreciated,
Cindy Budler