amish blankets

Mary Coleman sells a Nylon shell winter weight blanket.  I sell the
Cordura blankets which after a few washings do need to be
re-waterproofed.  I use Thompsons and a spray bottle (2 coats).  The
trick is to convince yourself that your horses clothes (blankets) don't
need to be washed every week.  I wash mine in the spring before I put
them away.  In the winter I will use one of the mud brushes and brush
off the big stuff before I take it off the horse.
Sandy and 'the crew' at (Neigh-Per-Say) in NJ