Re: Paso Finos

Pat--

Feel free to submit my post to the Paso organizations.  I would wonder if the
show Pasos may be going the same route as the show Arabs and the show Quarter
Horses.  I do remember Roanie as being a sounder individual (both
metabolically and physically) than others I have seen, and would wonder if
perhaps he is closer to what was originally bred.  Good luck in trying to
breed a more "using" type of Paso while still preserving some breed type;
those of us breeding "using" Arabs that still look like classic Arabs fight
the same fight.

Heidi Smith, DVM--Sagehill Arabians (Oregon)