Re: Paso Finos

Hi, Lynne-Marie--

Apology accepted.  I still stand by my answers:  1)  Small sample.  2)  Not
the "ideal" breed, from what I have seen.  3)  Most horses can complete.  4)
Define your goals.  5)  Do your best.  No shame in that, that I can see.  I
will stand behind my reputation of trying to vet fairly when presented with
horses that are "different" and "move funny."  More power to 'em.  My goal was
to share experience, not start a debate.  May we all learn from each others'
experiences--isn't that what this list is all about?

Heidi Smith, DVM--Sagehill Arabians (Oregon)