Re: regarding trailers

Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 08:25:45 EST
From: Wrecksduke <Wrecksduke@aol.com>
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Trailers... again

What's your preference:
1)  Aluminum vs. Steel
2)  Aluminum and Steel combos
3)  Sundowner, Sooner......

Reply privately if you think it will clutter the list.

Thanks!
Melody  -- who just got a big truck that can pull a trailer finally
Wrecksduke@aol.com

Melody, I actually think that stainless steel is the best way to go.
Lighter than aluminium (because stainless can be a lighter gauge but still
stronger than aluminium), never rusts (frame is also stainless steel),
never needs
to be acid washed, looks new forever!

I know of only one company that makes them (there could be others).  All
the stuff they do is custom so you get exactly what you want and pay the
same as a mass produced product in aluminum.  Plain steel is still the
cheapest but just wears out through rust and costs too much to haul.

If you want to to know the company I know of let me know.

KcA & Rose (I like training because it gets boring just being a pasture
ornament) & Archie (don't forget me just because I turn 5 this year)