Re: RE: Paso Finos

Ms Lynn Marie, touchy, not me, the section with"with messages like yours it
discourages people from posting their own" did NOT cine frin me.  I'll
defind to the death your right to post, say, preach, beller, scream,
anything you like.  Well of course you take a smack at my best hunting dog,
and Big Red.  Letter rip......Jerry Fruth...Hickory Ridge...Standing JABASK
KNIGHT