Re: Paso Finos

There are individuals in all breeds that excel in just about all different
kinds of events.  But, if research is done by the person wanting the
information, they will find that in endurance riding Arabians excel the most.
In CTR, there is a mixture of breeds in the top placings but, there again, the
majority is Arabians.  They are just made that way.  If one wants to compete
seriously in endurance then they should seriously consider a Purebred or 1/2
Arabian.  Just my opinion.  Let them do their research.
AND, they should not ask for an opinion if they intend to fly off the handle
by the remarks.  Some of us will tell you our opinion whether you like the
response or not.