Fwd: Re: ridecamp-d Digest V98 #9

-- BEGIN included message

Sorry, you are not allowed to post to ridecamp-d@endurance.net.
This is a digest version of the ridecamp list. If wish to post
your message, resend it to ridecamp@endurance.net.

Please note that in order to post to ridecamp,  you must be subscribed
to either ridecamp or the ridecamp digest.

If you are not a member of either list, but would like to become one,
please go to http://www.endurance.net and follow the links to RideCamp.

Steph

--------------------------
Duncan- Are you talking about Zorro and Cometa when you say you've
ridden with a couple of Paso Finos that do OK.?   I've ridden both CTR
and some endurance with my half Arab before Gene and I got the Pasos and
I think my Paso could do a fifty with no problem.  I'm not saying we
would top ten but I'm sure we could complete.    We stopped doing CTR
because it was too political but may try it this year on the PF's ,
also might try Animal House in April.  I really think Zorro would do
well in endurance as he's a real power house.  The main reason we got
the Paso Finos was that my body wasn't up to 50 miles at a trot no
matter how many pain killers I took.  It's amazing how the old body
doesn't hurt anymore with the gaited horses.

-- END included message