saddles & trailers

From: Beth
Email: jeb@sedona.net

I would greatly appreciate any really strong feelings (pro or con) regarding the following saddles:  Syngerist, Saare, Boz, Marciante, Steele, other.

Also, on alum. trailers:  4 Star, Elite, Sooner, Alum-line, Jamco, Sundowner, other.

Please e mail me so the replies don't tie up the ride-camp.  Thanks very much.  Beth