Re: Warner Springs Ride Full

Hi Lynn, I don't know about the other vendors but I sure will be there with lots of warm riding wear and other great things too. It will be great to see
you again. Looking forward to the weekend. I have all my fingers crossed and am saying fervent prayers to the powers that be to hold off the rain until
later, much later.   Evelyn Hartman
Just for horsin-round