Re: Midwest rides

elaine -- Have you tried the Upper Midwest Endurance and Competitive Rides
Association. They have rides in Wisc, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota.

They have a web site. The last time I contacted them, they were putting
together their 1998 ride calendar. They are nice folks and will send you a
good handbook on training for distance riding as well ast heir calendar.

chris paus & star

P.s. for 15 years, I lived in Wisconsin - Holcombe, northeast of Eau
Claire...It was beautiful and there is much I miss about it, but I dont'
miss winter and I don't miss the mosquitoes and black flies -- neither do
the horses...

cheers from Kansas.