Good endurance publication and other good info

Through the Canadian Equestrian Federation I get lists of their modestly
priced and well researched information.  Just purchsed "Focus on Endurance
from the Equine Research Centre".

It and other good info I would think would be available to other than
C.E.F. members.  Try Equine Research Centre, University of Guelph, Guelph,
Ontario, Canada, N1G 2W1  Phone (519) 837-0061,  Fax (519) 767-1081,
e-mail  kcounsel@uoguelph.ca

Some topics covered: thermoregulation and electolyte management in the
endurance horse - Kerry Ridgway,  Building Endurance through nutrtion-
Gayla pollack-Lipsom, vet checks, conditioning after layoff, heart rate
monitors, aerobic fitness and trained state in event horses and endurance
horses, etc.

Ann