Re: I am not a "Guest"

Ray, I'm not sure exactly what the confusion is ....

If you are a subscriber than you can just send email
to the list - address it to ridecamp@endurance.net.
The 'guest@endurance.net' is a webpage email form
which allows non-subscribers to post to the list. It's
the only way that a non-subscriber can send a message,
but certainly not necessary if you are subscribed.

Steph