endurance web site problems

    > On Fri, 2 Jan 1998, Glenda R Snodgrass wrote...
    >> I haven't been able to get on either, and assume it is
    >> connected with the move of the ride calendar

no, not really...

	... and maybe
    >> Steph's attendance at the Death Valley Encounter? <bg>

well... yes, sort of :)
A glitch in our main internet pipe wreaked havoc with our servers,
and it took some time to get things working again (our main
sysadmin was on a skydiving vacation in Arizona :)  There are still a few
problems... but mostly we're back up now.

 Had a GREAT time though! Will write more
about our trip later. Sorry about the mess.

Steph