Re: trail safety

I like a nice combination. We can make good time on roads, but I also like
windy, twisty trails in the woods and a few good hills. Star gets a gleam
in his eye when we get to hills, the steeper the better! I am acrophobic,
and haven't done any terrifying one track trails on mountainsides yet....

chris paus & star