Re: Endurance Fashion?

Since we're talking about endurance fashion, if anyone hasn't tried them
yet, Thorlo socks are terrific.  They have extra padding on the front of
the shin where the stirrup leather rub, also extra thickness at the toe
and heel.  The over-the-calf styles actually stay up without falling
down, they wear like iron, keep my feet warm when wet and wick moisture
away so I don't get SwampFoot.  They run about $11-13 a pair, but are
well worth it.  I used to wear half-chaps but had various problems with
them and now just wear high Thorlo socks, spandex tights and my leg
never gets pinched between the saddle and leathers anymore.

Just another .02.

Susan Garlinghouse