Re: New Thread

Hi Sandy,

What size horse do I like?  Well I will have to go with 14.3-15.1.  It is
funny but all the smaller horses I've ridden seem to have nicer gaits then
my 15.1 arab.  I don't know if that was just dumb luck or build, way of
moving, etc...  It is nice to not have to mount a huge horse after long
miles and aching knees, but I find with time I am getting pretty used to
mounting my 15.1 Blue after long hours.  I know he dosen't sound that big,
but heck I am only 5'4" myself:}