Re: Controlled Starts vs Non Controlled

My experience:

With controlled starts:  Hate them.  I've been on rides where you HAD to start the
ride with eveyone else on the controlled start....then get shoved into the middle
of the pack somewhere when the pack races off.

Much prefer:
Non-controlled starts!  I prefer to leave 15-20 minutes behind....try to pretend
that we are out for a morning stroll....even though Gabe knows better. But I much
prefer NOT being in the middle of a pack of crazies at the start. Too much for
Gabe to deal with...he goes bonkers.

--
Deanne Del Vecchio
Creative Computer Concepts