Re: Endurance Fashion?

Bruce, I get my husband's spandex at a store called Early Winters
1-800-458-4438, they carry different types,
Jerry has been this sport for years, he used to be a jeans man . He also
wears tights (pantyhose) underneath to
 prevent rubs on the legs, calfs... We have also found some at Walmart in
the women's section...Be careful when ordering.  The idea of spandes is to
get a tight fit.  If you think you would wear a size large then order a
medium.  Jerry and Diane at Hickory Ridge...Standing JABASK KNIGHT