Re: Adding Gas tanks.

Aero Tanks in Corona (So Cal, sorry) does all kinds of fuel tank
retro-fitting.  We're having our 36 gallon standard tank (our truck is a
'95 Chevy 3500 dually) replaced next week with a 55 gallon tank for $619
installed.  If you can live with moving your under-carriage-stored spare
tire elsewhere, they can add an additional tank there for an additional
20 gallons or so.  Or, there are auxiliary tanks that can go into the
bed that store various amounts up to 100 gallons.  Good luck.

Susan G