Re: proposed AERC fees change

> it would be better to
> lower the single fee rather than increase the family fee.

While I'd certainly vote for that, I doubt the BOD would consider it at
this time :)

> We already feel we're being kicked out the door, don't push any harder
> please.

It is my understanding that the BOD is already working on some proposals
to alleviate the financial hardship incurred by members in other countries
like you, so hopefully you will have your own fee adjustment in the near
future.  I believe that equitable apportionment is the name of the game,
and currency exchange rates need to be considered as well.

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, AL
AERC # M18819 & H27310
SE Region