Re: proposed AERC fees change

While I can understand why single members feel they are not getting a
fair deal, I think that while AERC is in such good shape financially
(something like $25,000 from the sponsors?) that it would be better to
lower the single fee rather than increase the family fee.

Also consider that I just calculated your suggested family fee for 2
adults paying in Canadian dollars (must also add $6 for Canadian
members) - it worked out to $144.00. Our salaries are not higher here
to compensate, its just that the US $ is very strong relative to CAD$.
It already costs $120 CAD (family; and $106-singles), and another $24
would not be welcome, but Canadian dollars at par would get my
attention...
We already feel we're being kicked out the door, don't push any harder
please.

Mia