SERA convention

Hey Southeast females.  Heard today is the last day for the discount on
rooms for the SERA convention.  Anybody plan to split a cabin 10
ways...and need another to drop the cost?

Otherwise, I'll probably just drive down for the day, but if I could
throw in a sleepingbag and pay $10 for a spot on the floor...that would
be a possibility.  Yes, I know I'm cheap...but then my kids did get
pretty much everything on their list for Christmas. :-)

Angie McGhee (I don't snore)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]