Re: Knot in muscle = Grade 3 lame >>>>> Absorbine ?

In a message dated 12/27/98 7:26:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Cyberpony@aol.com writes:

<< Two responses mentioned the use of Absorbine to help get the knot out and
 qualify as "fit to continue".  Does AERC allow the use of Absorbine DURING a
 competition?>>

No.

 <<One response mentioned that I should have been given ONE HOUR to re-present
my
 horse and jog for soundness a second time.  Is that an AERC rule?  In my
 particular situation, the vet judge gave me 30 minutes to re-present my horse
 for the final vet check.  Did we get gypped ?>>

Depends on when you originally presented.  You have one hour from the time you
crossed the finish line.  (Correct me if I'm wrong, somebody, but I think it
IS only half an hour for LD's?)

Heidi