Knot in muscle = Grade 3 lame >>>>> Absorbine ?

Thank you, ridecampers, for the advise to my original post last week.  Oddly
enough, these responses came to me privately and didn't encourage more
discussion.

Two responses mentioned the use of Absorbine to help get the knot out and
qualify as "fit to continue".  Does AERC allow the use of Absorbine DURING a
competition?

One response mentioned that I should have been given ONE HOUR to re-present my
horse and jog for soundness a second time.  Is that an AERC rule?  In my
particular situation, the vet judge gave me 30 minutes to re-present my horse
for the final vet check.  Did we get gypped ?

~Nora & Tucker
  Ocoee, FL