All You "Southerners"

Well, here I go again:  I am coming SOUTH at the end of January, heading
for the Florida HITS horse shows to do equine sports massage therapy.  I
plan on returning to central Pennsylvania in early March . . . .  so
......  any takers in my services in West VA, Virginia (via Roanoke),
onto Atlanta, then north-central-central  Florida?

I have been doing equine massge therapy for about 4 1/2 years now -
1,000+massages on many, many types of horsies - grand prix jumpers,
hunters, polo ponies, saddlebreds, thoroughbreds and standardbred
racehorses, etc. etc.  Done many clinics, even helped some dogs and
kitties.  They all love me!  I charge a measley (sp?), flat $50.00 for as
long as it takes -- usually 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours per horse.  Does your
horse favor one lead over another?  Hmmmmm.  Does your horse have trouble
turning either way?  Would you like better extension of it's gait (of
course you would!!).  Usually there is very quick, great results to these
problems.  We all need to get the stiffness out of somewhere, right??

If anyone is interested, please let me know!!  I'd love to help your
horse feel and move better!

SEASONS' GREETINGS!!

Karen Zelinsky, ESMT
Pennsylvania Furnace, PA  (near State College, PA in center of state)
814-692-8509

or good 'ol e-mail:   kjz2@juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]