Re: ears

Stephanie,
	It's frequently much colder here (Bozeman, MT) and the only problems I
have ever heard of with ears are new foals whose ears are wet.  I think the
average horse (without old age/circulatory problems) does just fine.  Mine
have shelter when they choose, but are unblanketed etc and I have never had
a problem even at minus 40 ( with a minus 80 wind chill).  Mary