Re: Weather

Dear Connie, Drin and any other ridecamper who just can't work up much empathy
for the "climate controlled" contingent from S. Cal or "those Southern states"
(y'all know who you are, too . . .),
     Oh yeah Connie, I'm having a blast.  Took an hour to feed this morning
(usually takes 20 minutes).  Pulling on three layers of clothes before
venturing outside, warming up water for the barn cats, staggering over the
frozen lunar landscape of churned up mud . . . now solid as rock . . . hacking
ice out of buckets . . . hacking "snowballs" out of the shoes (coming off this
week) . . . wondering if we can make it through the winter without any pipes
freezing anywhere on the farm . . . lots of fun.  Why do you ask? <G>
    As for you S.W. Montanans . . . well, hey, you've gotta "pay" for living
in just about the most beautiful place on earth SOMEHOW don'tcha???  Throw
another log on the fire and go rent "Bite the Bullet" or something . . . <VBG>
     As for me, I'm going to go try to work up some sympathy for Angie and her
60 degree, bouncy ride . . .

Trish & pretty David,
Grand Blanc, Michigan

<< Trish,

 Here in western WA, (you know, the guys who complain about mud?) it's near 0
 this a.m. with 6" of snow on the ground.  The roads are sheet ice.  Are we
 having fun yet?
 Connie H.