Re: mountain bikers

How about coming upon road-hog Bike riders on a curvey road pulling your
4-horse gooseneck.  I honk at them before approaching as I do not cross
over the line.  Do they move over?  Not really.  I usually "brush" by them.
 Sorry, but no sympathy for most bike riders.  Met some really dumb ones on
the trail too,  as if they think they can control their bikes as they race
down a hill with heads down.  We wear whistles and blow them when we are
trotting up hill into a curve.  So far, so good.

This subject just hit a nerve.  Sorry.

Jane Cloud
Turlock, CA