mountain bikers

Had a biker come up on my mare and ding ding his little handle bar bell.
It was not pretty but lucky for him she went forward and up. Then
whirled to see what monster we had found and tryed to take him out with
her front feet. Very strong alpha mare who felt threatened.
I bet that biker and his friends make noise to be heard on the trail
now.
It took me a summer of riding with my son on a bike to get her to not
want to kill them.
Now much older and smarter ( the horse not me) she accepts all company
including wildlife with mild curiosity.
Paddi