Re: Bells during hunting season

Leigh331@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/22/98 8:20:07 PM EST, zebella@northrim.net writes:
>
> << > I'm sorry, but that is the silliest thing I've ever heard!!!  I can hear
>  > mountain bikers when they are MILES away!!  You couldn't possibly hear the
>  > bells over the roar of the engines.
>

>  Ummmmm, no no engines......bikers as in bicycles :)
>
>  tracy
>   >>
> Boy, I need to go take a bath!  My foot tastes terrible! <G> (mountain bikes
> here are motorized BTW)
> leigh

LOL!  No need to wash your feet <G>  I figured it was just a
misunderstanding of biker :)

I almost ran one over as I was trotting around a corner on a trail
once....he had decided to stop dead center of the trail on the curve. I
kinda  wondered if he had to clean out his drawers after we had both
apologized and I went on.....:)))))

tracy