Re: Bells during hunting season

Leigh, I think the type of mountain bikers to which the ranger refered was
the human biker, no motors.  As in mountain bide, ei, a strong framed bike
with grip type tires and rider with sore butts.   Jerry

Hickory Ridge Arabians web page:
http://www.evansville.net/~hikryrdg/

Standing JABASK KNIGHT
On Tue, 22 Dec 1998, Leigh331@aol.com wrote...