Fw: Goethe Challenge

-----Original Message-----
From: Nelson & Annette Blackmore <Parrots@magicnet.net>
To: ridecamp@endurance.com <ridecamp@endurance.com>
Date: Tuesday, December 22, 1998 7:00 AM
Subject: Goethe Challenge

I want to take a few moments to thank everyone who had anything to do with the Goethe ride.  As this was my first endurance ride and also my first 50 I can't help but commend everyone.  Helen & Pat and Division of Forestry, my hat is off to you all....all the trails were well marked,
( it"s not your fault I can't read them!) the vets were awesome and a special thanks to all my friends who helped and supported me, and in particular my husband "Nelson" (who by the way, was foaming at the mouth that he wasn't riding) Jackie, Stephen, Joe & Joanne Baker, Jewel Dake, (who kept telling my to breath) Carolyn & Debbie...and everyone at the ride...I had an awesome experience.

Last but certainly not least...to my best friend and trainer...who taught me so much to get to this point, Donna West, thank you from the bottom of my heart....your belief and your constant support to just "go do it" was everything.

Finally to the light of my life "Sadie" my horse, my best friend and my constant companion...thank you for your trust, thank you for your heart, thank you my amazing mare....

By the way...we finished 13th with a time of just a smidge over 5 hours.

Merry Christmas to all.....Annette Blackmore