New SE ride-GottaGo!

Have you all heard about a second NEW SE ride in Leatherwood, NC?  Ivey
Daughtridge is having a new ride in NC also, it will be in Ahoskie.  I have
been riding at Leatherwood for about 10 years and it's a GOTTA GO type ride!
Leatherwood has been a favorite horse vacation spot for riders in VA and NC
for many years.  The ride will be April 3rd, 1999.  Camping is available as
usual but luxury cabins can be rented also! How about a Jacuzzi after your 50?
Great place, hope to see you there, I've already made my reservations!
Leigh Preddy SE