Re: Awards Ceremony

Oh puleeeeeeese,

World cup soccer is no more a world class sporting event than is
professional hockey.  When people become victims of violence becuase of
which team the cheer for - that is not sport - that is anarchy.  There
is no escuse for such behavior, just as there is no excuse for the
behavior at the WEC.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Mystic “The Horse from Hell” Storm with one in the oven

Brooksville, FL