Dubai Final

Those who were in Dubai and wittnessed the incredible event will forever
know that they may well have seen one of the all time
              GREATEST PROGRAMS EVER TO BE PERFORMED!
The merits of individual teams and riders will long be forgotten but the
memories of that event will forever remain!  Nothing is ever perfect and
certainly not this one but it was an awesome experience. I felt proud to
be as part of it. The country that I assisted, Jordan finished 5 out of
6 horses and had a great time.  When it was over all the members of the
Jordan organization were better friends and certainly better experienced
in the great sport of Endurance. I'm sure that same experience was
commom everywhere.
 Potato RICHARDSON